Udoc brings the doctor to you! Create an account today so you can connect with a doctor. Please know we're experiencing longer than usual wait times as more cases of COVID-19 are diagnosed in the United States.
After registration you will receive a link to the mobile application!
There will be times when your UDOC doctor will not be able to provide an assessment using telehealth consultation. UDOC doctors are trained to assess the appropriateness for conducting telehealth consultations on a case-by-case basis. They will ensure that each consultation meets the standards required for patient examination and evaluation: if they are unable to make a full, adequate assessment for advice, based on high quality evidence, they will recommend you visit a doctor in a physical clinic. Accounts To access UDOC Services, you must create an account (“Account”). By signing up for an Account with us, you become a registered user with access to certain password-restricted areas of the Site and to use certain Services offered on and through the Site. Each Account is identified by a unique email address. You agree to create your Account accurately and truthfully, including but not limited to your email address, name, mobile telephone number, date of birth and password, and that such personal details are kept up to date. You agree that you are only communicating with us for the Services using your own Account and personal details (or, if relevant, that of a minor linked with your Account). Your Account details are personal to you and you are solely responsible for maintaining their confidentiality, as you remain liable for all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to prohibit anyone else from using your Account. We aim to reconcile duplicate member Accounts. If we identify multiple Accounts owned by the same User, we will automatically combine Accounts. You will be informed of this by email. It is your responsibility to inform us of any duplicate Accounts by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchase Terms You agree that we are able to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due to us, and you agree to pay all fees in accordance with the payment and billing terms in effect at the time when the Services are provided. Any such fees and charges will be billed to the debit/credit card (this may include but is not limited to Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery) you provided on your Account and you agree that no further notice or consent is required for us to debit such amounts from your debit/credit card.
1-Month Access: Your Subscription begins as soon as payment for the entire Subscription is processed and is valid for a one (1) month and entitles you to unlimited access for the duration;
6-Month Access: Your Subscription begins as soon as payment for the entire Subscription is processed and is valid for a minimum of six (6) months and entitles you to unlimited access for the duration;
1-Year Access: Your Subscription begins as soon as payment for the entire Subscription is processed and is valid for a minimum of twelve (12) months and entitles you to unlimited access for the duration. For this subscription UDOC provide a 1-month free access to the platform after registration.
Auto-Renewal WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE OF SUBSCRIPTION) YEARLY, MONTHLY OR ON THE SIX-MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THAT DATE THAT WE FIRST CHARGE YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD FOR THE FIRST SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND, AS AUTHORIZED BY YOU DURING THE SUBSCRIPTION ORDERING PROCESS. THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS’ AUTOMATIC RENEWAL IS FOR THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME AS YOUR ORIGINAL SUBSCRIPTION. THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS’ AUTOMATIC RENEWAL IS FOR A MONTH.WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD WITH THE APPLICABLE YEARLY OR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND ANY SALES OR SIMILAR TAXES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED ON YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAYMENT UNLESS YOU CANCEL BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON THE ANNIVERSARY DATE. Price and Payment You agree to pay all fees or charges to your account based on our fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as detailed our Site. We reserve the right to change prices for Subscriptions at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases. You may pay for your Subscription fee only with credit and debit card payments. You understand and agree that we will charge your credit or debit card for your first Subscription Fee after 1st free moth of using UDOC platform from the date of your first registration in UDOC mobile application. If all payment methods submitted by you are declined for payment of your Subscription Fee, your future Subscription will be cancelled. If you provide us with new payment details and you are successfully charged, your future Subscription Period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge.
UFD Associate OU ("We" or "Us", as the context may be) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is UFD Associate OU of Harju Maakond, Tallin, Lasnamae linnaosa, Majaka 26, 13619, Estonia. This version was last updated on 17 April 2020.
European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In the event of a conflict between laws or regulations set forth by the relevant authorities in our country of operation ("Local Regulations") and any other laws or regulations, the Local Regulations will prevail.
Under 18 Years of Age
Our Site is not eligible for use by persons under 18 years of age without legal parental or guardian consent. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our Sites without legal parental or guardian consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18 for which there is no legal parental or guardian consent, please contact us.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our Services, carry out an appointment with a Platform Doctor and when you report a problem with our Site.
o Identity Data includes first name, last name, address, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender. Contact Data includes location, email address and/or telephone numbers.
o Photos or other data uploaded onto our Site by you
o Communications with us via social media platforms, email, electronic messages and other electronic and non-electronic communications;
o Your networks and connections made available to us, depending on the permissions you have granted, from your mobile and desktop devices' address book contacts, and other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
o Sensitive medical data (which may include your medical history, health status and testing results, and any other non-public health information ).
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we may collect the following information provided by you:
Information may include all or some of:
· Mobile number
· Email address
· Date of Birth
· Details of family members (if included in policy)
· Country, City, and Area of of Residence
o Health information about you prepared by the Platform Doctors who provide the Services through the Site such as medical records, treatment notes, and other health information;
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, make and model (mobile phones only), operating system, hardware version, platform, device settings and other technology identification on the devices used to access our Sites, file and software names and types, device identifiers, time zone setting and location, device locations such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
· Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our Sites, how you use your devices to access our Sites, including the screens you visit
o Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or from third parties (including any third query party links to to our Site). In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on our Site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data;
· Information obtained from video consultation. You consent and authorize us to audio record, video record, and/or still photograph your consultation.
How is your data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data, Profile Data, Health Information and Communications Data by using our Site filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in person or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
o use the Service with a Platform Doctor
o create an account on our Site
o enter a competition;
o give us feedback or contact the support team
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage Data and Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
You can choose whether or not to allow our Sites to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our Sites may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to carry out our obligations to you and to provide you with the information, and medical or other services that you request from us including treatment and health care operations:
o We keep a record of the health information you provide us including test results, diagnoses, medications etc. which we may disclose to laboratories, doctors, pharmacies, or other healthcare providers involved in your care;
o We may use your health information to review our services and to evaluate the performance of the Platform Doctors carrying out the Services;
o We may be required to provide your personal data to regulators as necessary
o We will pass on your personal data to a court of law when a court order has been issued
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, SMS or push message, ) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new user, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
· to notify you about changes to our Service;
· to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· to administer our Site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for which we will use your data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we may use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
We will always give you the option to choose not to receive marketing communications from us.
If you do not wish to have your personal data used by Us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Us as a result of a product or service purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data and Special Categories of Personal Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or created an account or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third-party company for marketing purposes. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Marketing Opt Out
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Disclosure of Your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information, with the exception of your personal health records, with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to:
· contractors, health care professionals, which may include nurses and physicians, service providers, business associates, our staff and any third parties we use to support our business and to provide health care services;
· advertisers that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
· analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
· other Service providers, health plans, or their related entities for their treatment or payment activities, or health care activities;
· third parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request;
· third parties to notify or assist in notifying a family member, personal representative or another person responsible for your care of your location and general condition.
You further agree that we may make your patient notes (whether provided by you or created by a doctor during a UDOC consultation) available to any and all other doctors and clinics on the UDOC platform.
We may share your personal data within the UDOC platform. This may involve transferring your data outside of your country of residence, including the European Economic Area (EEA).
We ensure your personal data is protected by requiring all our group companies to follow the same rules when processing your personal data.
External third parties may be based outside your country of residence so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside your country of residence. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of your country of residence, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe or other relevant jurisdiction. Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
In the event of a conflict between laws or regulations set forth by the relevant authorities in our country of operation ("Local Regulations") and any other laws or regulations, the Local Regulations will prevail.
Where we store your personal data
We store all your personal health data – including your primary care information, secondary care information, medication information and diagnosticinformation – on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We do not store any credit or debit card information. Donations are processed via a third party payment provider that is fully compliant with Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures, industry standard physical, technical and administrative safeguards and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Protection of Passwords
Your account is protected by your account password, and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. It is your responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, and to control access to and use of your user ID and password. If you need to deactivate your account, promptly inform us. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or any other breach of security that you become aware of.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
You have the right to make the following requests at any time:
· Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. The correction of medical records will only be done as a timestamped addendum. Previous notes written by our doctors will never be changed or erased.
· Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data – with the exception of medical records – where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
· Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
· Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
· Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You may also request that a copy of your information be provided to another person.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.